Monday, May 4, 2009

Long Days

Coming off on a loooooong weekend of CLE classes (both Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 6pm), I've come to work only to find a long week in front of me. Bill is sending me on court appearances (that he would rather not go to) on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!! At least I'll get in some experience. And to think, just last week I was complaining to Josh that I wasn't doing to much lawyering these days because I've been busy with Medi-EMR...

For those of you who I haven't talk to recently, I've also started to work for Medi-EMR, owned by a business associate of Bill's, in my "free" time. I've sold to 3 doctors so far and as soon as the K gets signed, I'll be making 10% commission ($210 a month for as long as they have the EMR). Not bad, not great, but it's a start.

So, its 1030 AM on a Monday morning, after a non-weekend, and I'm waiting for a client meeting at 11am. Doing nothing, except for writing this blog. I've never blogged before. It's kinda like I guess having a diary, only on the computer, and one not so private.

The cats are doing fine, annoying as always, but fine. Josh built them a cat castle out of carboard boxes left over from grocery delivery. They play with it more than they do their toys. Stupid cats.

Other than that, nothing to abnormal or dramaesq in my life. Except for a certain best friend who shall remain nameless. Why is it that the only drama in my life recently has been that of other people?

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment